MAKE 2019 YOUR SAFE YEAR
3 WAYS TO HAVE A SAFE YEAR
Internet safety has become a common topic of conversation, whether it’s about senior citizens getting scammed or children being abducted after meeting a stranger online. But the reality is that after those conversations, most people go home and forget about it. We say, it’s time to do something!
1. BE A PROBLEM SOLVER: Volunteer
- Elementary students are often overlooked regarding discussions of internet safety. Take a proactive and fun approach to volunteering with our digital citizenship program, Garfield’s Cyber Safety Adventures. Teach kids about safe posting and how to avoid cyberbullying.
- Looking for out-of-the-box employee volunteerism ideas? The new S.A.F.E Program offers companies engaging and rewarding benefits.
- Cybersecurity experts: you have the knowledge to educate the community about cyber safety. Present to middle school children, parents and senior citizens for CPE credits. Volunteer today!
Why volunteer: 76% of people who volunteer say that volunteering makes them feel healthier, and 96% say that volunteering enriches their sense of purpose. (UnitedHealth Group 2013)
2. Create Social Success- Donate
Take a bold action to empower generations still to come by investing in safe and secure programs.
- We are committed to delivering programs to our global community. The only way we do this is with your generous support.
- With our new round-up program, your donated SPARE CHANGE makes a BIG IMPACT.
- Every cent goes towards children, parents and senior citizens Safe and Secure Online educational programs.
3. MAKE A STATEMENT
A fashion statement that is! Introducing the new 2019 Center Polo Shirt. Your purchase is one of the easiest, and most fun ways, to contribute to the advancement of internet safety programs – in the community and globally. Available in mens and ladies.