Patrick Craven, director of the Center for Cyber Safety and Education, and Jim Davis, the creator of Garfield appeared on NBC-TV and FOX-TV stations around the U.S. talking about Garfield’s Cyber Safety Adventures. The interviews appeared on 207 stations, potentially reaching 39,000,000+ viewers nationwide.
- Jeff Little Speaks about Engility CyberWarrior Scholarship
- Engility, Center for Cyber Safety and Education announce CyberWarrior Scholarship
- Growing Up in the Digital Age
- McQuiggan Receives First Julie Franz Peeler “Do It for the Children” Volunteer Award
- Center for Cyber Safety and Education Names JPMorgan Chase Partner of the Year for Online Safety Leadership