Patrick Craven, director of the Center for Cyber Safety and Education, and Jim Davis, the creator of Garfield appeared on NBC-TV and FOX-TV stations around the U.S. talking about Garfield’s Cyber Safety Adventures. The interviews appeared on 207 stations, potentially reaching 39,000,000+ viewers nationwide.
- Engility and Center for Cyber Safety and Education announce CyberWarrior Scholarships
- Bay News 9 Interview with Center for Cyber Safety
- Five Ways to Outsmart Cybercriminals During Tax Season
- Empower Kids to Be Part of the Solution with School Safety
- Engility Announces CyberWarrior Scholarship Recipients