Patrick Craven, director of the Center for Cyber Safety and Education, and Jim Davis, the creator of Garfield appeared on NBC-TV and FOX-TV stations around the U.S. talking about Garfield’s Cyber Safety Adventures. The interviews appeared on 207 stations, potentially reaching 39,000,000+ viewers nationwide.
- Center for Cyber Safety and Education and (ISC)²® Award Eight Women’s Scholarships
- FamilyEducation.com and Center for Cyber Safety and Education Partner to Keep Your Family Safe
- Biennial Women in Cybersecurity Report
- Latest Issue of Garfield’s Cyber Safety Adventures Teaches Kids to Pause before they Post
- (ISC)² Names 2016 Harold F. Tipton Memorial Scholarship Recipient